Saturday, February 7, 2015

Chronicles of my online life in "message board land."

Posted on 2/7/15 at https://disqus.com/home/discussion/theyoungcons/this_abortion_merchandise_will_make_you_sick/














My post in response to Thomas was flagged? Do you see anything here that is offensive? 

2/8/15

Calvin Freiburger would like to make my online identity about a one post and upvote. 

I do not like Calvin. He has been nasty and rude to me even when I was being civil. I upvoted Plum not because I think violence is the answer but because it was a jab at Calvin. I was angry and upvoted accordingly. I am not perfect nor do I claim to be. My profile is public you can see anything I post. 

I think my online identity should be judged as a whole. I have a great life outside of "message board land" and don't need to prove my worth. Also, I will not mention names but I've seen "pro-life" posters tell people to kill themselves and worse. It all becomes a childish game of "tit for tat."

Funny how Calvin linked to one post and missed my other post in response to this. 




2/9/15 

Since this post is "pending" I'm posting it here. Seriously this is pending because it has the word "fuck" in the blog title? It's a blog about breast cancer for fucks sake. I'm linking it here, http://fuck-this-cancer.blogspot.com.










1,092 comments:

  1. CALVIN FREAKBURGER is a SEXPIG and a COWARD. He is not banned on my board. He refuses to face me no holds barred. I scare him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It never fails to amaze me what pathetic losers many commenters are. Sad, insecure morons try to pump up themselves at the expense of others. Online bullies are the lowest of the low.

    Stay strong and decent, E R!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is my considered opinion that Calvin:

    a) Is angry that someone, somewhere, is getting laid ... because it isn't him.
    b) is a narcissist with a side order of antisocial personality disorder (this opinion is worth every dime you paid for it, since I am not a psychiatrist ... but he exhibits a great man of the signs)
    c) has mommy issues, which is why he doesn't like women who don't kowtow to him. This is why the only women who are allowed to post on his page are those who display complete and utter sycophancy.

    There, I said it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. A succinct and accurate description of his situation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's not banned here. He has an open invitation to post here in response.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So that is two places he could go to actually talk to us. He does not have to gossip.
    I have been banned from his blog a long time.
    And then Secular Prolife Perspectives banned most activists for reproductive justice and made the 'prolife' earth safe for Calvin Freiburger.
    I mean, make life safe for Freakburger and ban Griffy? Absurdity, thy name is secular prolife. Griffy is a gentleman and a scholar. Freakburger is a frightened mean thug.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He won't ... and we all know it. Why? Because he's afraid of actual facts and figures. All you have to do is prove Calvin wrong (which isn't hard), and you're banned from his little echo chamber.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ER, there is a lot of bullying going on in this very thread.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Irony is held in very low esteem in many quarters.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Calvin is my pet bully. I do not like him. He has bashed me enough. I don't censor others speech. Everyone here is free to speak their mind. It will most likely turn out to be thunderdome again like it did in the last post. Sorry if you are offended.


    I started this blog to voice my opinions about how I was treated at NRO and it's morphed into my experiences in "message board land." Calvin hides at LAN as moderator, he talks about me and others behind our backs. He acts like a teenager.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nordog do you have something to say to me?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't ban or delete people. I believe in free speech. We are all adults here right?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, at least now you are talking to me. That is a step toward honesty. Good for you. I had to make you mad enough and then you act like a human being.


    Note to myself- never be anything but mean to whacko Thomas if you want him to speak to you like a mensch.


    ER, you hang with scary sick people. And you do not seem to realize how scary and sick a couple of them are. I worry about your safety.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You could raise your voice in support of civility.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I could but that doesn't seem to work. Remember the last thread? I think folks are going to have to try to resolve this. If not I'll have to take care of it after work.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Calvin Freiburger commits defamation every time he accuses Plum and ER of being *actual* baby killers.


    Words have very specific meanings.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm sorry but if I hear, "intellectually dishonest" one more time I'm going to puke. I'm writing about my experiences. How can that be dishonest? Sure, it's not the high point of intellectualism but it's a blog. I'm not working on my dissertation.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You will have to ban me to shut me up or keep me out. I have no intention of making peace with paskudnyacks. Interesting issue you have created for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thomas suffers from malignant scrupulosity. Too bad the condition is not painful - except to others who must deal with him.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I will not ban you and I will not shut you up. You have a right to say anything you want my dear. Nordog will be the first one banned.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm sorry ... did you not see the word "opinion"?

    Let me make sure I understand this. It is okay for Calvin, PJ, and your entire cabal of merry idiots to do nothing but engage in character assassination, but if someone whose perspective you disapprove of cites an opinion, you flag it?

    Thanks for demonstrating, once and for all, the inherent dishonesty of the entire LieSiteSpews "organization."

    ReplyDelete
  22. Flagged because you're behaving like a jerk. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I knew that would be your answer. Good for you. You have integrity and spine.

    ReplyDelete
  24. So you think ER's concern with fighting bullies makes her a whiner.


    Plum's true colors will always show.


    They made an episode of Star Trek about you —


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo1zbUwSNWg

    ReplyDelete
  25. "entire cabal of merry idiots to do nothing but engage in character assassination."


    You unselfaware leftist harpies make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You flag me and I will flag you. Now what?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Flag all your own comments then, too.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Calvin has stated that ER is a selfish, heartless baby killer.


    Is that *not* character assassination?


    If not, what do you consider it to be? Huggles and unicorns?

    ReplyDelete
  29. Calling someone a jerk is not the3 same as "sexpig" and degrading their proper last name. Did you omit that on purpose. Arguing in bad faith is what you do best Fiona.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Also every time I have raised my voice for civility, it changes NOTHING. Everyone continues to act the same way. In the end I'm the one who gets fucked. There is no civility when everyone is running around back stabbing each other. Like PJ4. I'm sorry but she can kiss my ass.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Flagged and downvoted. Want to quit YET?

    ReplyDelete
  32. Let's just flag the fuck out of everyone. Flags and drinks for all.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am not involved in any of that. I like and respect ER. Your continual criticism of behaviors of which you are also ardent practicioners... there's a word for that.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am amazed that you can't see who are the angry ones.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Yeah. Remember when I tried being nice to Mars, and he returned the favour by accusing me of being a lesbian prostitute Nazi baby killer eugenicist?

    ReplyDelete
  36. Poor Thomas. So angry that he cannot control others. It's always entertaining to watch the impotent rage ...

    ReplyDelete
  37. I lasted one day on NRO before they banned me. Conservanuts always seem to be very "sensitive" to adverse opinions.

    ReplyDelete
  38. You may not be involved in that, but you cannot claim that Calvin is a perfect angel when he regularly accuses ER of actual crimes against humanity.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Then don't complain, as the owner of this blog did about her comment going to moderation and don't flag or delete comments that call you out on such behavior. In other words don't be a hypocrite.
    No one at LAN dragged anyone through the mud as Plum and her gang do everywhere.
    Apparently, the owner of this site does not realize how you ladies discredit her original point :(

    ReplyDelete
  40. So your argument is thus:

    1) Calvin can accuse sweet, kind, gentle ER of being a bloodthirsty lying baby killer

    but

    2) We can't mock Calvin, because *that* is wrong

    3) but Calvin has a blank check to accuse ER of actual baby killing, because he's speshul

    Does that about cover it?

    ReplyDelete
  41. @expect resistance This is exactly what bullies say. Are you really so blind?

    ReplyDelete
  42. In other words don't be a hypocrite.
    No one at LAN dragged anyone through the mud



    So if NO ONE at LAN dragged anyone's name through the mud, you are agreeing with Calvin that ER is a heartless lying baby killer? you are saying that he is 100% correct in this assessment of her character?

    ReplyDelete
  43. The point is that no one can take you as creible if you want t omake a point about moderation and yet allow others to have a free reign with insults galore. It is intellectually dishonest in that way as it contradicts the intention behind this thread.
    Eri - please don't puke :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Bullies also tell people to kill themselves and jump off buildings. Mars you are no angel either.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I have never seen you criticize the abominable conduct of the Plum Street gang.

    ReplyDelete
  46. You never tried being nice to me. You started in wit your BS arguments to try and drive a wedge between ER and myself.


    You are manipulative and controlling.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Let's see what calvin has said to me. He told me I don't have a conscience, https://disqus.com/home/discussion/breitbartproduction/march_for_life_expects_500000/#comment-1822824725

    He told me I'm a terrible person,
    https://disqus.com/home/discussion/breitbartproduction/march_for_life_expects_500000/#comment-1822706876

    I've lost count of how many times he's called me a liar.

    Here is my message for Calvin,
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KF0CLfimxOo/VNOnSnHqf_I/AAAAAAAAAL4/17OgiRDOXKE/s1600/calviFU.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  48. Good. And if you post any photos of anything you're out of here.

    ReplyDelete
  49. We all flag each other until we get exhausted?

    ReplyDelete
  50. Jesuiskitteh has never been anything but a complete A-hole to me. All of these crones sought me out and engaged with me. I have never started anything with a single one of them.


    Open your eyes ER. These hags won't be happy until you are as bitter and miserable as they are.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I have only responded to provocation. I fight bullies, too.

    ReplyDelete
  52. I was quite nice to you. Calling you out on your flawed logic isn't 'not being nice'.


    I am so sorry that you can't take criticism, Mars. That it wounds your ego so much.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Don't you see how she is manipulating you?

    ReplyDelete
  54. If what you read here makes you uncomfortable, perhaps you should surf on out of here to territory that's friendlier to those you admire for their intellectual dishonesty and nastiness to others.

    ReplyDelete
  55. My ego will never be wounded by the opinion of an ex-stripper.

    ReplyDelete
  56. ER, the NRO guys are right. No banning, of anyone. Not unless they start making actual death threats or something awful.


    No favoritism, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  57. I can't speak for other but Calvin has dragged me though the mud.

    ReplyDelete
  58. I can't imagine PJ ever doing it Eri but I can attest to Plum's gang kissing her as quite a bit over at her blog.
    At least you don't require it as a condition of commenting on this forum. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I do not fear conflict. I grew up in a family where we screamed it out until we were tired and then hugged.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Hopefully no ass kissing will be required :)

    ReplyDelete
  61. Then you have rose colored glasses on.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Or until folks decide not to do such silly stufff. With some of your posters, that may be never. They are not too good at testing reality. Or particularly flexible.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Troll stomping is some of the best fun you can have with your clothes on.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Hey it's spelled PASKUDNIAKI (that is the plural form). Remember that there is always someone on-line who knows better :)

    ReplyDelete
  65. Nice to be here :) Beautiful 76 degrees in the SW Houston metro area today. Oh, shoot! Was I being mean when I said that? ;-) I'm practicing gritting my teeth in case Nebraska is cold when I head up there. No internet for several days - except for email on my phone. Well, I could browse using my phone or small tablet, but I find typing on them EXTREMELY Thomasious, err, tedious.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Yes we have had our disagreements. However we do this in private now via email because PJ4 has linked to our fights online. Others have as well and mock us. We don't agree and are not a monolithic shared brain. We have disagreements and fights like anyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  67. paskudnyak
    Yiddish insult. THE most potent and offensive insult known to man. it has so much connotation that cannot be truly defined that the closest you can come to its meaning is "horrible person". no other definition has the meaning, and there is no way to convey how powerful that word is. Use with caution.
    Hitler was a prime example of a paskudnyak. You'd be hard pressed to come up with others.

    ReplyDelete
  68. Was this reply in reference to the first or second paragraph Eri? Please be specific :)

    ReplyDelete
  69. There is nothing wrong with being a stripper. A few of my friends were strippers after high school. One saved enough money to put herself through college and a law degree. I was offered a job to strip and I'm too shy and chickened out.

    ReplyDelete
  70. First. Sorry I'm trying to work at the same time as posting. I should probably focus on work and keep my job.

    ReplyDelete
  71. "LieSiteSpews organization" - or I as refer to them, since PJ is so tight with the music business, "Calvin and the Crabs". Did you see where their single, "I Want To Make You Have A Baby" didn't get a Grammy? Their album, "It's All About The Fetus", finished out of the running too.

    ReplyDelete
  72. You also mentioned a history of getting drawn into abusive relationships.


    What do you think you're dealing with when Plum threatens to withdraw her friendship anytime you look at her the wrong way?

    ReplyDelete
  73. Like I said - malignant scrupulosity. Poor thing.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Paskudniak is a term with slavic origins and has been modified and adapted by various Eastern Europeans but the original spelling is as I've written it. I know what it means Ms. >strong>Sliwkowe Pierogi.
    If you want to truly reflect hitler (lowercase h) you have t ocall him PASKUDA.

    ReplyDelete
  75. I can "commit online suicide" and go away. I will never be bitter or miserable. I see each new day as an opportunity to learn something new and be grateful I'm alive. No worries.

    ReplyDelete
  76. Wait till he sees what we do when we take them off ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  77. But Mommy, they did it first. Mars is 5 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  78. I am fluent in three slavic languages you lingustic leightweight :(

    ReplyDelete
  79. And spank yourself while your at it. (Just kidding I saw your post and thought about the movies Sideways.)

    ReplyDelete
  80. Oh gosh, I nearly spit out my coffee with that one.

    ReplyDelete
  81. Degrading yourself in public is not "flaunting your stuff." If making money is all that's needed to justify an activity, why not be a prostitute? She might have saved for law school even faster.


    Human dignity matters.

    ReplyDelete
  82. I wrote that just in case our significant others decide to peek over our shoulders Eri :)

    ReplyDelete
  83. Thomas = I can translate the plural of paskudyack in Yiddish better than you can. That makes me a WINNER!
    Laughing at you.

    ReplyDelete
  84. Not by my family members just a few guys I dated. I've learned from my mistakes. As far as my family they are awesome, rock solid, and there for me.

    ReplyDelete
  85. My cousin was a stripper. She was also a single mom trying to raise her child and put food on the table. Not my thing, personally, but I'm not about to judge someone else for doing what they can to keep body and soul together.

    ReplyDelete
  86. Mars catalogues all your sins? What a Mars thing to do. Feh.

    ReplyDelete
  87. I never spank myself. I leave that to the mistress...


    Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  88. Sorry - next time I'll preface such remarks with "Jen: Coffee Spit Moment Ahead"

    ReplyDelete
  89. Whatever I don't finish today I have to work on tonight. I already worked on paperwork this weekend. I need a vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  90. I'm not about to judge someone else for doing what they can to keep body and soul together.


    Oh, puhleeze. Everyone draws the line somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  91. No, not my argument.

    1) I have nothing to do with Calvin and anyone else. I'm not even sure if I've ever addressed him directly.

    2) Mock Calvin all day long for all I care. I don't think he does either, but as I say, I haven't followed the soap opera.

    3) I'm mostly uninterested in the "he was mean, they're stupid" crap. I am not wounded by names, because I don't post to socialize, but to hone my own arguments, hopefully against the best arguments of the other side. THOSE are few and far between.

    ReplyDelete
  92. "Is that *not* character assassination?"
    If it's an true description, no.

    ReplyDelete
  93. Does a "family member" require a profuse apology and begging-like "take me back" statement?

    ReplyDelete
  94. I'd draw the line at things that are illegal and do harm to persons--stripping is not illegal.

    ReplyDelete
  95. LOL. You got me pegged wrong, sister. I'm usually laughing, literally, out loud at this mid-school stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  96. Hey... something everyone here agrees on!

    ReplyDelete
  97. C'mon mars, fess up.


    You ARE no angel!

    ReplyDelete
  98. I didn't say it had anything to do with your family. You left me with the impression this involved your past relationships with men.

    ReplyDelete
  99. I am laughing my butt of right this minute reading this thread!!


    You are apparently mommy on this dispute.


    I'm appealing to you for adjudication on all my hurt feelings henceforth.

    ReplyDelete
  100. You withhold "affection" to keep your people in line.


    Nobody's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  101. Neither is biting the heads off chickens in a sideshow.

    ReplyDelete
  102. Yeah, there's really no upside to moderating.


    But it's fun to spectate.

    ReplyDelete
  103. Honestly, sometimes it's better to scream it out then to keep it all bottled up inside.

    ReplyDelete
  104. I punch back twice as hard, as a famous man recommended.

    ReplyDelete
  105. Have you actually known anyone who did that? I'm actually curious now.

    ReplyDelete
  106. It is kind of like this:

    http://youtu.be/dvc7ql44T2A

    ReplyDelete
  107. Do you think that ER is a baby killing psycho? is Calvin correct in your opinion?

    ReplyDelete
  108. I thought it was frogs. I wasn't an Ozzy Osbourne fan, though--not my kind of music. I later heard that they were fake frogs.

    ReplyDelete
  109. No one cares what you have to say. You have no opinion independent of Plum's and never did.

    ReplyDelete
  110. This feud is a childish waste of time, if you want my opinion.


    The fact is, both sides are guilty of throwing poo at one another, and Calvin can't pretend to be a victim of defamation when he accuses ER of being an actual psycho baby killer. He invites people to fight fire with fire.

    ReplyDelete
  111. That's not what I said. Note the word "if." Ease up on the herd-defense mechanism a little.

    ReplyDelete
  112. I know you don't but Calvin is a twatwaffle.

    ReplyDelete
  113. "This feud is a childish waste of time, if you want my opinion."



    Agreed. I hope it never stops!

    ReplyDelete
  114. Thanks for proving how little you actually know.

    ReplyDelete
  115. It's ALL fake.


    All these "gangsta" rappers and heavy metal hardasses live in gated communities.

    ReplyDelete
  116. Good, get it all out! How does his twatwaffliness make you feel?

    ReplyDelete
  117. She does it on this thread.

    https://disqus.com/home/discussion/ifightbullies/i_fight_bullies_chronicles_of_my_online_life_in_message_board_land/#comment-1844104666

    ReplyDelete
  118. That doesn't actually surprise me--the music world offers up an image that sells and often has very little to do with reality.

    ReplyDelete
  119. I had interactions with you on RHRC and Plum's ass-kissing blog. You jump on the bandwagon all the time, never and independent streak. You submit and nothing more.

    ReplyDelete
  120. Oh yes? And what is it that I supposedly 'submit' to?

    ReplyDelete
  121. Demo said Mars is his 'evil twin." You know Demo always being silly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  122. It was a classic sideshow act. Not many sideshows left. When I was a kid, I saw the human pincushion stick hatpins through his flesh and produce streams of blood. They charged yo 50¢ to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  123. This is why I wouldn't make a good parent. I'm not good at discipline. My nieces and nephews are spoiled by me.

    ReplyDelete
  124. You're just peevedf that I am not kissing your ass like your "gang" is. Again, it is not a yiddihs word, learn your filology okay.

    ReplyDelete
  125. I wonder if he could do some light housework for me too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  126. Hey, Jennifer is a sweetie pie. She gives the best online hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  127. I haven't watched it yet. Should I wait until after work?

    ReplyDelete
  128. Saying no, being tough, is really the hardest thing about being a parent. It's not fun. But one of the most important.


    So you better send everyone to bed with no supper until they (we) behave.

    ReplyDelete
  129. N one cares what you have to say Gary.

    ReplyDelete
  130. Good to have an aunt that spoils--I grew up with more than a few of them.

    ReplyDelete
  131. What a nice kitty Nordog. Made me all warm and fuzzy inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  132. He would be sniffing your underwear.

    ReplyDelete
  133. Eri has integrity, which is nothing I can say about you.
    Go "off the head" of someone on your blog, it will make you feel in control again.

    ReplyDelete
  134. Found this about the Dreaded 'P' Words. http://haruth.com/mw/p_words.htm

    ReplyDelete
  135. Laughing. You think anyone could keep Fiona and the rest of the gang 'in line?'
    Keep your sexual fantasies to yourself. You skeeve me.

    ReplyDelete
  136. Impotance does not describe me at all. Projecting much :)

    ReplyDelete
  137. And we do that and more at
    http://plumstchili.blogspot.com/2015/02/eat-your-heart-out.html

    ReplyDelete
  138. If you don't wish to be called a jerk, don't act like one.

    ReplyDelete
  139. You invoked my name I see. Gary --- I am heterosexual with no desires to the contrary.

    ReplyDelete
  140. We're in the 60s today in VA--by the end of the week we'll have highs in the low thirties--possibly even snow? I'm hoping. My friend in Minneapolis thinks I'm nuts to wish for snow but darn it, I just want at least a couple of days of proper winter. This back and forth with the temps is giving me a cold.

    ReplyDelete
  141. What a charming blog. I bookmarked it.

    ReplyDelete
  142. I didn't notice anyone propositioning you. Do you always consider the mention of your name to be an invite?

    ReplyDelete
  143. Just so you know, I don't get any sort of notification when you write @expectresistance. I think that only works at NRO as part of the moderation script. I have nothing that fancy here.

    ReplyDelete
  144. That's interesting. I saw a sideshow one year at the Suffolk Peanut Festival. This was in the 90s , though, so as you can guess it was pretty tame.

    ReplyDelete
  145. I talked to you on your blog but it got me deleted and banned. Not one of my posts was remotely inappropriate and I can prove it.
    Now you are taking credit for somehow extending the olive branch. You are truly disturbed Plum.

    ReplyDelete
  146. I find it interesting that PJ4 will upvote you and not show up for the conversation. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  147. Like the Jim Rose Circus at Lollapalooza?

    ReplyDelete
  148. Aha, as long as you can "off the heads" of those you disagree with on your blog, it's okay right????
    You are the biggest and fattest authoritarian there is in blog land. Hypocrite :(

    ReplyDelete
  149. She hardly ever shows up for the conversation

    ReplyDelete
  150. You really do obsess over these things, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  151. Calvin also accused her of being a sociopath--though he claims that he 'doesn't call names'.

    ReplyDelete
  152. My cat has a thing about smelling my hair after I've just washed it.

    ReplyDelete
  153. I get a kick out of him, too. He's very dry and droll, and by internet standards, pretty phlegmatic.


    We disagree some, but more often we joke.

    ReplyDelete
  154. Oh, yes ... I would say that impotence is a perfect descriptor. You're doing the on-line equivalent of having a temper tantrum because you can't control other people. It's a perfect picture of impotent rage.

    ReplyDelete
  155. I wasn't even aware that they received a letter of consideration. They must be so proud. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  156. No one at LAN dragged anyone through the mud

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    Thanks! I needed a good laugh this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  157. ... said Calvin Freakburger's toady ...

    ReplyDelete
  158. Laughing at you. Do your worst, Rodolfo!

    ReplyDelete
  159. Yeah, actually it is. Unless you think animal cruelty isn't a crime.

    ReplyDelete
  160. You'd think she'd be too busy homeschooling her 5 or 6 multi-lingual children. ;-)

    ReplyDelete